Bring Reset to your business or workplace
Reset offers workshops and classes to businesses that seek educational training in the areas of:
Mindfulness 101 (1-hour workshop) *This workshop is required prior to any of the following workshops.
Understanding the basics of mindfulness
- What is mindfulness?
- What are the benefits of mindfulness – what does the research show?
- How can I begin to practice mindfulness?
Improve your Attention and Focus (1-hour workshop)
- Concentration Skills- Develop the ability to maintain sustained attention
- Simple awareness skills – Using what is already here, 5 Sense Awareness
- How to overcome the challenges of distraction in the digital age
Self-Awareness (1-2 hour workshop)
Developing an owner’s manual/ “know oneself”
- Checking in with our own nonjudgmental, moment- to- moment experience, both inside and around us
- Being able to identify our “own stories”, (thoughts, emotions, sensations, urges to act) so that we can be responsible and aware of what we are bringing to interactions
- Identifying our own stress profile
Self-Care (1-hour workshop)
- Reflecting on the Nourishing vs. Depleting activities we engage in throughout our day
- Self-Compassion practices- quieting the inner critic
- Creating a plan for wellness
Basic Relaxation – Stepping on the brakes (1-hour workshop)
Short practices to reset your nervous system during the day
- Basic breathing for relaxation
- Listening to sounds
- Body Scan
- Creating a workspace that relaxes your nervous system
Effective Communication- Speaking and Listening (1-hour workshop)
- Listening/Speaking- Consideration of the whole person you are engaging with not just the project, particularly in conversations where there might be some resistance or conflict
- Relationships- Creating a culture of mindfulness as a change agent
Mindful Movement with Yoga (6-week class or 1-hour workshop)
The exercises provided in this class: promote strength, coordination, and flexibility; help with relaxation and concentration; combine breathing and mindfulness.
- Mindful movement – Developing body awareness to recognize and alleviate “stuck” habits and patterns
- Gentle ways to reduce stress in the mind and body through movement
*Comfortable clothing and yoga mats or blankets are recommended.
Community Building (1- 2 hour workshop)
- Developing compassion
- Cultivating a culture of wellness
- Patience and Perspective taking
- Teamwork/ The ripple effect
- The research about complaining vs problem-solving
Mindful Leadership (4-6 week class)
There is an alternative to just leading from the top down. It’s leading from the inside out.
Mindful leadership is about recognizing that your leadership is in service to others. It’s about creating the space in your life to cultivate self-awareness and compassion and leading with authenticity in a way that inspires others. Doing this, we can transform our own lives, our organizations, our communities – and the world.
- Learn the basics of mindful self-awareness and self-regulation
- Integrate practices of balance, communication, resilience, and connection into your workplace
- Learn to teach those with whom you work the basic principles of mindful awareness
- Create a plan for your workplace to integrate mindfulness daily
Resiliency/Facing Adversity (6-week class)
- Recognizing and being with challenges
- Stress regulation in difficult situations
- Recognizing our triggers – Mindfulness as a way to interrupt our link between past experience and impulsive reactions
- Negative thoughts and emotions- Using self-checks to get “unstuck”
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (8-week class)
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction is designed to introduce Mindfulness Meditation practice as a way of reducing stress and developing greater balance, control and fuller participation in your life.
The introductory course includes guided instruction in Mindfulness Meditation practices, gentle stretching and Mindful Yoga, inquiry and application into experiences of daily living, group dialogue, home assignments and audio recordings.
If you are looking to…
- Approach your life with more composure, energy, understanding, and enthusiasm
- Develop the ability to cope more effectively with both short-term and long-term stressful situations
- Enhance your ability to manage and reduce pain levels in many instances
- Improve your focus, resilience, and capacity to recover more quickly from challenging events
SCHEDULE A WORKSHOP